Award And Paying It Forward
You know what, these awards may not be James Beard awards but because they are awarded by fellow bloggers, culinary birds of a feather, at least to me it means a lot. What does it mean, well, someone reads or browses or notices my little blog, for that I am so grateful. it also means that someone may like what I am doing and that makes me feel good. So I want to thank Julia, from In a Small Kitchen whose lovely blog always inspires me and awarding to me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
I have to admit I am not always good at following up on things and in the past others have given me these awards, I am thankful, but unfortunately forgot to post it and for that I am sorry. Sometimes things happen, I get busy and things slip my mind, that doesn’t mean I am not grateful just forgetful.
So here are 15 bloggers I admire and am in turn awarding this to, but really there are much more than 15. More than likely most of you have received this before but thats ok, just know that you are followed, appreciated and read.
So it’s more than 15, I admire so many I couldn’t stop!!
Here are 7 things about me that you may not know (or maybe you do):
1. I work in Real Estate, primarily Historic homes in Brooklyn, NY
2. I am an animal lover and advocate for animals
3. I am hopelessly disorganzied at times
4. Love to cook but because I live alone I don’t cook that often for myself (I do cook every day for my dogs though).
5. I travelled extensively in Europe and Africa, living in several different European countries
6. I hate unloading the dishwasher, but like loading it (Weird right?)
7. I LOVE horror films my absolute favorite genre!
NOTE: The bloggers named above are not required to re-award unless you want to, have the time and feel compelled.