A “Divine” Chocolate Giveaway And A DIVINE Triple Chocolate Cake
I planned on two posts this was going to be the second, the first is a recipe I am developing using Divine Chocolate, well this will be first because I have had some setbacks and the recipe didn’t turn out so it’s back to the drawing board. Stay tuned for another totally DIVINE recipe. The chocolate is fantastic and so is the company, owned and operated by the farmers it is truly a cooperative venture that is a recipe for success. A Fair Trade product of outstanding quality you don’t get better than that.
Who doesn’t love chocolate, well I am sure there are a few that don’t and then there are those poor souls that are allergic. But for the rest of us and speaking for myself there is hardly a day that goes by that I don’t at least have a bite of chocolate. Since I discovered just how wonderful Divine Chocolate is, it’s always in my pantry and is now my go to chocolate for baking and eating, I have partnered with the very lovely people at Divine for a fantastic giveaway, I know you will love this chocolate as much as I do and you will really love this Bakers collection. Open to US residents only I am so sorry my friends abroad!! Just leave a comment here and I will use random.org to pick 3 lucky winners on October 14, see below for directions on how to enter. Good luck everyone!!Divine Chocolate Giveaway 3 lucky winners!!Divine Chocolate, the premium chocolate brand and Fair Trade social enterprise co-owned by cocoa farmers in Ghana, is giving away ***THREE*** Divine Bakers’ Collection Gift Sets so you can Make Something Divine. Each gift collection contains two 70% Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bars, one 38% Milk Chocolate Baking Bar and a 4.5 tin of unsweetened Cocoa Powder.
To enter the giveaway, all you need to do is:
- Follow @bklynpuggal on Twitter and Tweet:
- I’d love to win a Divine Chocolate Gift Set #DivineInNYC
- Like Divine Chocolate USA on Facebook (www.facebook.com/divinechocolateUSA) and leave the comment:
- I’d love to win a Divine Chocolate Gift Set. Sent by apuginthekitchen #DivineInNYC
- Follow @DivineChocUSA on Twitter and Tweet:
- I’d love to win a Divine Chocolate Gift Set. Sent by bklynpuggal#DivineInNYC
Good Luck! Winners will be selected at random and notified by [Oct. 14, 2013]. Divine Chocolate is responsible for delivery of the Gift Sets. This giveaway is open to US residents only.
I couldn’t resist, since I am working with all of this fabulous Divine Chocolate I had to resurrect my favorite chocolate cake. For this cake you are using 3 types of chocolate , Divine unsweetened cocoa powder in the cake, Divine white chocolate in the Mousse and Divine Milk Chocolate for the ganache, Irresistible!!
- 2 tsp powdered gelatin
- 6 ounces Divine white chocolate chopped
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cups Divine unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (If you want to substitute melted butter for the oil its fine)
- 1 cup whole milk at room temperature
- 2 large eggs at room temperature and lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso coffee (Optional but recommended)
- soft butter and flour to prep baking pans or you can use cooking spray
- 8 oz Divine milk chocolate
- 1 cup heavy cream