Thank you so much for the Reality Award, Yippee is right. I think that the reason any of us spend the time and energy on our blogs is because we love what we are doing, enjoy the companionship of those of a like mind and we hope that the contribution as small as it may be has touched or helped someone.
Thank you Crystal, if you haven’t visited or know about Crystals blog Crystal Nuding you should visit it. It’s friendly and uplifting, life affirming and I look forward to many more posts from her.
- Show appreciation of the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Add the award logo to your blog
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 5 – 10 or so bloggers you admire
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
- Optional questions (This one I will forego for now to make it easier on everyone!)
7 things about myself you may or may not know:
1. I’m currently reading “Fifty Shades of Gray” (blush)
2. I was told Annette Funicello is my 3rd cousin on my fathers side
3. In case you haven’t guessed I am Italian
4. My dream would be to own a farm or place in the country and turn it into an animal shelter
5. My favorite author is Stephen King and favorite genre of film is horror
6. I collect cake stands and mugs (for coffee and tea)
7. I cook for my dogs every day and less often for me
This next part is always the hardest for me, there are so many blogs and bloggers that I visit pretty much daily to see what they are up to and gain inspiration. I’ll name 7 but really everyone reading this is award worthy.
The World According to Mitzie Mee
Consider this notification that I have given your lovely blogs awards, I admire and visit your blogs often. You do not have to follow the rules if you don’t want to, just know you are appreciated. But it would be nice to know more about you!!
Congratulations !! 🙂
Your blog is terrific too, I forgot to name you. So consider yourself awarded!! Really enjoyed the gangnam post!!
Thanks a lot 🙂
I’m glad you liked it. 😉
What a cute award my friend CONGRATS 🙂
Choc Chip Uru
It is cute isn’t it! Thank you!!
I had guessed you were Italian :-), and completely share your interest in having a farm I can turn into an animal shelter. Congrats!!
Yes the farm is my dream, I want a barn that I can renovate, heat etc for the animals. One day I hope!
Congratulations my dear friend!!
Thank you so much!
Congrats to you- and thanks for the nomination. Seriously, this made my day!! I’m going to get my hands on some flank steak soon to try out that great recipe of yours. 🙂
Thank you so much, hope you enjoy the flank steak. I’m making it Saturday!
How in the world did I miss this yesterday?!!! I’m so sorry! You probably think I’m so rude!! Thank you so much Suzanne and congrats to you as well!! I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog as well and I appreciate your support and amazing encouragement you always give me! You rock! 🙂
Thanks Brandi, well deserved. I think I have been over posting lately. Maybe my 7 days of cookies needs to be every other day. LOL!
Hahaha! No way…no such thing as too many cookie posts! 🙂
I’m honored! Thanks for passing this onto me. I’ll do my award post soon!
Wow thank you so much! I’ve only just seen this – I’ve been in the kitchen obsessing over brownies for the past few days 😉
I can certainly understand obsessing about brownies, i do it all the time. The award is well deserved!