Turkey Burger Parmigiano Slider
This is my daughters recipe, and it’s so tasty and easy to make I asked her if I could post on my blog. She juggles a full time job, 2 young children and is renovating a new house. Honestly, I don’t know how she does it and still manages to cook a delicious home cooked meal almost every day. Wonder Woman, I think. These little burgers take only minutes to prepare and I think just about everything you need is already either in your freezer, refrigerator or pantry. These are a big hit with kids, and perfect for game day or any day for that matter.
Makes: 8-10 depending on size
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 eggs (one to mix into turkey the other to dip the burgers in)
- small handful parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup parmigiano + more to sprinkle on burgers before broiling
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- splash of milk to mix with egg for dipping burgers
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella thinly sliced
Mix ground turkey, egg, and parsley, refrigerate while you prepare the bread crumbs. Whisk the egg and milk, mix the breadcrumbs with the cheese season with salt and pepper.